Hi. I’m Fiona Johnston.
I’m a 34 year old, female Chartered Accountant.
My approach to business is old school. Simple.
- I give excellent customer service.
- I treat every client as important.
- I make it my business to know your business.
- I take the time to explain things, so that you understand.
- I smile as often as I can. I hope you will too.
I’ve been giving taxation advice to small and medium sized business owners, as well as individuals, since the year 2000.
My clients say they love what I do because I am clever, quick and personable.
- Tax Returns – Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts, Companies and SMSF’s.
- Tax Planning and Strategy – it’s always a good time to review what you’re doing, and think about how that impacts your future.
- Business Start Up Advice
- Bookkeeping, Management Accounting and Reporting, and CFO for Hire.
If you’re interested in finding out more about me and my services, feel free to get in touch.
Perhaps it’s time you engaged an accountant who is interested in you and your business.